Outperform the Market with
Hord’s Crypto Pools
Optimize your APRs with Hord’s protocol over multi-product platform.Launch App
Track and Trade Crypto Basket Tokens
Hord ETH Staking Pool
Hord DEX Coming Soon
Viking DAO Coming Soon
Champion Pools Coming Soon
Private Pools Coming Soon
- $. . .Token PriceMarket cap $ . . .
- . . .On Chain HordlersOn сhain tx . . .
- . . .Circulating SupplyTotal . . . - . . . %
HORD is used for:
- YieldHord protocol incorporates a perpetual staking farm that offers a high percentage yield.
- DAO Governance RightsAll HORD token stakers have DAO governance rights.Coming Soon
- Orderbook DEX feeHORD token stakers get exclusive early access to new features.Coming Soon
- veHordEvery hPool has a minimum of 1% in HORD tokens. Higher TVL means less HORD available on the market.Coming Soon
- Champion Ticket StakingStake HORD tokens to gain access to Champion pools and enjoy tokenized portfolios.Coming Soon
- Success feeReduce platform fees across the platform by staking HORD tokens.
Hord DEX Launch (BNB)
Viking DAO Genesis Pool
Multi-chain DEX functionality
Viking DAO Governance
Flexible Participation and redemption
Multi-chain Pool functionality
DAO Mechanism for selecting pool projects/tokens
Relaunch of Champions Pools
Flexible pool participation currency
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hord Protocol?
Hord is a protocol for tokenized baskets. A suite of new Hord products will launch soon, such as allowing users to participate and create tokenized crypto funds.
What is a Hord Pool-basket contract?
A Hord Pool basket contract is a unique smart contract that tracks price reference data of the underlying assets. As each pool will contain different assets, different pools will have slightly different contracts.
Who can create Hord pools?
Anyone can create a Champions Pool, and users can suggest projects for Viking DAO pools.
What types of pools does Hord provide?
Hord will offer two types of pools: Champions Pools and Viking DAO pools. Both pools will be tokenized baskets. Viking DAO will focus on baskets of early-stage projects, while Champions Pools will feature traders' portfolios in a tokenized basket.
Where can I trade Hord Pool tokens?
Hord Pool tokens will be tradable on Hord DEX, which will launch soon.
How secure are Hord contracts?
Hord’s smart contracts have gone through multiple independent security audits, confirming their security.
Which Blockchain does Hord operate on?
Hord launched on Ethereum as its native chain but has also been ported to BNB with assistance from ChainPort.
What’s the HORD token, and what is it used for?
Hord token is the central token for the Hord ecosystem, and it runs on multiple blockchains, including Ethereum and BNB. The Hord token serves numerous use cases, such as staking and fee reduction.