Outperform the Market with
Hord’s Crypto ETFs
Each Hord pool token represents a basket of tokenized investments, making crypto strategies accessible and profitable!Launch App
An Entire Portfolio in One Token
Track and Trade Your Pool Tokens
Champion Pools v2 Coming Soon
- $. . .Token PriceMarket cap $ . . .
- . . .On Chain HordlersOn сhain tx . . .
- . . .Circulating SupplyTotal . . . - . . . %
HORD is used for:
- Fee ReductionAll platform fees are reduced by staking HORD token
- DAO Governance RightsDAO governance rights are given to HORD token stakersComing Soon
- Exclusive FeaturesHORD token stakers get exclusive early access to new featuresComing Soon
- veHordHORD can be staked to earn veHORD, a utility token used within the Hord ecosystemComing Soon
- Champion Ticket StakingIn addition to the perpetual staking farm, HORD can be staked to gain access to Champion poolsComing Soon
- Perpetual StakingHord protocol incorporates a perpetual staking farm that offers high percentage yield
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hord Protocol?
Hord is a protocol for tokenized baskets. A suite of new Hord products will launch soon, such as allowing users to participate and create tokenized crypto funds.
What is a Hord Pool-basket contract?
A Hord Pool basket contract is a unique smart contract that tracks price reference data of the underlying assets. As each pool will contain different assets, different pools will have slightly different contracts.
Who can create Hord pools?
Anyone can create a Champions Pool, and users can suggest projects for Viking DAO pools.
What types of pools does Hord provide?
Hord will offer two types of pools: Champions Pools and Viking DAO pools. Both pools will be tokenized baskets. Viking DAO will focus on baskets of early-stage projects, while Champions Pools will feature traders' portfolios in a tokenized basket.
Where can I trade Hord Pool tokens?
Hord Pool tokens will be tradable on Hord DEX, which will launch soon.
How secure are Hord contracts?
Hord’s smart contracts have gone through multiple independent security audits, confirming their security.
Which Blockchain does Hord operate on?
Hord launched on Ethereum as its native chain but has also been ported to BNB with assistance from ChainPort.
What’s the HORD token, and what is it used for?
Hord token is the central token for the Hord ecosystem, and it runs on multiple blockchains, including Ethereum and BNB. The Hord token serves numerous use cases, such as staking and fee reduction.